I sanded all the remaining paneling off the fronts and sides & due to rot I had to remove and replace some of the wood in almost every cabinet in spots. Plus I added some extra support in the sides of the closets so I can hang a few things up without worrying about backing that was only 1/8" thick. I think I figured out how the kitchen cabinet drawers were originally built - I think what I did will work fine once I get the drawers built.
I also built a framework for the converter/fuse box so I can just slide it in and attach it to the frame.
But this week I did meet my goals to have all the cabinets framework ready to put the paneling on, primed the plywood floor and got the leveling compound on to smooth it out (hubby helped a bit - that bag of stuff was heavy) in anticipation of the Marmoleum flooring. After I take a week off waiting for the weather to warm back up again, I plan on installing the Marmoleum flooring, putting the paneling on the inside walls, & cabinets, reinstalling the wheel wells, putting up the sides and attaching the cabinets. If it all works out I'm hopeful I can start the wrap by November. We shall see how much I actually get done.