Monday, October 22, 2018

Post #19 - Paneling & wheel wells installed

I spent the last few days putting the birch paneling on the street and curb side walls, glueing, stapling and twisty nailing the paneling down to the wall frames.  I even learned how to use the router (thanks to my Hubby), and got the windows, door and other necessary holes cut.

I still have to decide what I want to use as trim over the areas where the panels meet. I'll either cut some strips, or purchase some screen door trim if I can find some in the next few days.

After I finished wall frames, I installed the wheel wells and covered them with insulation.

The wall sides are almost ready to put onto the sides of the floor frame, just need to drill a few holes for the bolts to go through.  Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I can get that done. Paneling the cabinetry is the next thing I plan on doing, then installing it all into the trailer.

More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment