Monday, November 25, 2019

Post # 35 - Oct. into Nov. - Plumbing and Bathroom Cabinets.

After the electrical was done I turned to the kitchen and bathroom plumbing with pex pipe, fittings, and copper pipe for the water heater pressure relief valve. Then I started on the bathroom cabinets - one to hide the plumbing of the sink, the run to the kitchen, and one for the potty box to hide the bucket I intend to use with wag bags. 

Laminated toilet top without hole cut out. 

Toilet box with lid that lifts up for removal of bucket contents.
Sink cabinet frame unfaced. 

Water heater under kitchen sink - 4 gallons.

I also made a cover for the pump that is located in the bottom of the closet and a framed box cubby hole for the hole in the side of the closet. 

Hole in side of closet (where I originally was going to put the Converter - oops)

Bathroom cabinet door, cubby box, pump cover.

Finished cubby box.


View inside closet.



No comments:

Post a Comment