Saturday, August 10, 2019

Post #32 - Window trim

In order to install my upper bunk bed I needed to install my front window trim. This meant I had to get the white and tan paint someone put on some of the window trim stripped off.  From the factory they looked really nice - powder coated with a nice light brown and fine texture painted over the top - which I would have left alone if all the trim were the same color, but they weren't.  After stripping the crappy paint off I noticed I was not going to get them down to the aluminum, because of the powder coating, so I painted them a complementary color of Antique Brass Metallic.  I think they turned out really nice.  We'll see how they hold up.
Covered with strpper.
More covered with stripper.

A few painted, turned out really nice. 

More to come -

No comments:

Post a Comment