Friday, September 18, 2020

Post # 40 - Windows, Vents & Rails installed.

 Once we got the skin on it was time to install the windows and vents.  

A bit dirty - but this is the new Refrigerator vent cap.
Front windows installed (for some reason I never realized that one is plexiglass before I installed it.  Will have to take out in place and replace with glass.
Street side windows and outlet covers installed.


Rear window, tail lights, license plate light, city water inlet, fan and range vent covers installed. 
Upper side fridge vent installed with screen behind to keep the bugs out. 

Curb side windows installed, as well as cargo door & brow. 

The Awning rail is installed as well as the drip rail on both sides of the trailer.  Because I could,  I put an Awning rail on the street side too.  There have been a few times I I've camped where there was no space to put the awning out on the curb side, but had room on the street side for an awning.  And when camping with a friend I could cover their spot as well... 


No comments:

Post a Comment