Friday, March 29, 2019

Post #28 - Lower Cabinets installed

I finally got all of the little issues fixed (Level, and plumb) in regard to getting the lower cabinets to fit into their respective spots and got them installed. Plus got the kitchen and bathroom cabinets ready to install. The bathroom wall needed to be sanded down for a better fit around the curve in the back, and regimped.  Also got another panel installed over the bathroom, but I still need to affix the rafters to it and cut out the vent hole. The vents that came with trailer are about 9" instead of the more common 14" vents in other trailers. 

I plan on putting one more panel on top and one in front (these two are already shellaced). Then I have to shellac a few more sheets.  I hope to have the trailer paneled by the end of next week, if everything goes as planned.  Once that is done it's on to wiring the fridge so I can get it off the floor and out of the way, Then I will figure out where the overhead lights and outlets are going to be located and get them wired. The to do list is long........

Here are a few photos of my cabinets installed.


1 comment:

  1. Your'e doing am amazing job!! So encouraging for those of us who have a pile of potential sitting out behind the house that needs attention!! I'm looking at a frame up resto. Don't think the hubby will be too excited about it, but has to be done. Are you doing all of yours under a tarp or it is totally inside? Thank you for your posts!! Can't wait to see the end result :)

    ReplyDelete